xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Nice To Meet You :)

Hey guys, nice to meet you.I have been browsing the web for ages looking for a decent free host with no ads and sql databases and here I am. I havent been here 2 minutes but already I can see Trap 17 is going to be good.I am 13 my name is Chris and I live in the United Kingdom. I am interested in simulation games and hope to be hosting an ad free forum about RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 with Trap 17 soon.Really glad I found you guys and I plan to keep posting :lol:~ Munchie ~

Thanks guys, Would it be possible for you to tell me how long you have been hosting with Trap 17? I have been with other hosts and they were not reliable at all. I just hope Trap 17 is :lol:

I have not been hosted here long, but if you look around the forum and notice the amount of time that some of the members have been here you will notice this is a pretty good host. From time to time you may have a small amount of down time due to errors on the server or whatever, but that is rare from what I have heard and the admins here seem to be very quick to fix any errors. For free I don't think you will find a better host.

Welcome to Xisto!Hope your enjoying your stay (I'M REALLY ENJOYING BEING HERE)! Once you get your site started, I wich you luck with it! Me, I hope to find Xisto reliable, nice, and fun!

Hello! Munchie and welcome to Xisto! I hope you can enjoy the site (and the hosting) since this is the best host that i've found so far, without no Ads and all this Control Panel "Almos-Unlimited" things O_O!! aahhh it's the best, anyway if you need help of any type don't think twice about it and PM me n_n I'll be glad to help (well if i can xD) ok info of me for the record, My Name's Daniela I am 16 years old and I live in MexicoUnited Kingdom is really nice @@ in what city do you live?