xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Intel Pentium 4 Processors

My shipment for the best one ( guess which on the list ) is coming in 4 weeks now! I can't wait to upgrade from my 3.4ghz processor :lol: I wonder how great of a difference it will be, CPU-Power wise. Any takes?

My shipment for the best one ( guess which on the list ) is coming in 4 weeks now! I can't wait to upgrade from my 3.4ghz processor ;) I wonder how great of a difference it will be, CPU-Power wise. Any takes?

133052[/snapback]

wait... :lol:

you have 3,4 GHz ....Pentium 4...

and you are going to change it now?? :):P

you must be crazy...or loaded with money :P

My shipment for the best one ( guess which on the list ) is coming in 4 weeks now! I can't wait to upgrade from my 3.4ghz processor :D I wonder how great of a difference it will be, CPU-Power wise. Any takes?

133052[/snapback]

Damn... And I'm still dreaming about owning a P4 3.2 HT CPU -_- Ummm.... what are you going to do with your "old" processor? Wanna give it to me? :D I mean, it is old, and slow, and... yeah :D

Anyways, being Intel fan, this is quite useful image... I did now most of that stuff, but I also found out something new... Thanx :D

P.S.

We want the edit button back :D

You guys should hold onto your dreams... dual core cpus are coming fall/winter so I don't see any reasons to upgrade just yet. Thats why I'm holding off anyways, and this is the best place to say, my next CPU will be an athlon -_-

You guys should hold onto your dreams... dual core cpus are coming fall/winter so I don't see any reasons to upgrade just yet. Thats why I'm holding off anyways, and this is the best place to say, my next CPU will be an athlon  -_-

135834[/snapback]

Athlon rulz...

i do not hate Intel or anything like thar.,.,,,but when something is better...then i will buy it....

:D

Well you say that AMD processors are better but to be honest that is not true. If you need amazing performance yes the Athlon 64 performs better than the new P4's (which also are 64 bit) but not by much. Also, if you have been reading about the new releases of both AMD's and Intel's dual core chips, the Intel chip is supposed to be a much stronger chip than AMDs so before you buy your next chip, you better do some thourogh research.

Well you say that AMD processors are better but to be honest that is not true. If you need amazing performance yes the Athlon 64 performs better than the new P4's (which also are 64 bit) but not by much. Also, if you have been reading about the new releases of both AMD's and Intel's dual core chips, the Intel chip is supposed to be a much stronger chip than AMDs so before you buy your next chip, you better do some thourogh research.

144584[/snapback]

...what..?

AMD dual core (X2),...eats Intel Pentium D....for brekfast..

take a better look at the tests;)