xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Will You Buy An Xbox 2 (360) Or Ps3 On The Day They Come Out?

I will definitely buy me a PS3Depending on other replies I can say it won't be cheap, but I think I will buy it on ebay or somewhere else

I have done alotta research on both and have owned both a ps2 and an xbox in the past. this is my analysis:1. a game console is bought top play games, right? so why isn't anyone paying attention to the developer lineups! Xbox 360 kicks in this area with their huge developer lineup and xbox live.... something ps3 doesn't have anything like.2. even if a console has killer games... why play them if you have to hold a brick to play them? xbox's controller is obviously going to be great to hold... and i hope the ps3's will as well. i really don't understand why sony had to redesign the controller because it was probably the b est controller ever created... but who knows? maybe this new boomerang ps3 controller will feel great!3. The system specs on both consoles are close. Sure the ps3 is going to be faster... but not by much. I encourage you all to go to IGN.com and check out the specs. The consoles are just built differently. 360 has many cores with more ram, but ps3 has one with less ram but gives more power. i doubt you will see as much of a graphic difference between the two as we see between xbox and ps2.4. xbox live. xbox live. why doesn't sony see that the future of gaming is online? If the ps3 can utilize a online service for every game, they will hae much competition against xbox.

when the 360 comes out im going to go to the store that very minute take the first 1 from the shipment and go home set up internet and the console personalize it familiarize and then play the **** out of it:D (yes, im a xbox 360 finatic)

I will definately buy a PS3, I have never had a problem with my playstations, but when my friend bought an X-Box he had alot of trouble with it. I have heard that the graphics on the new playstation are better than the new X-Box 360.As to your other question, i hope they don't develop the new consoles too quickly, spending ?160 or more on something like this is really crazy if you do it often!

I definitely won't buy either on the day that they come out. I will wait a couple of months for a price drop and so I can compare the systems (Since the Xbox is coming out before the Playstation) Then I will make my decision.

I think i am going to buy both, I have almost every system availible today. The only two i do not have is the first nintendo system (NES) and the second nintendo system (SNES) Other than that i have every system including all the gameboys.

i agreee!!! Sony is a good company but not for video games. its good for computers, dvd players and other stuff like that but when it comes to video game systems...XBOX.It has much better graphics, sound. and some games. So based on Xbox and Ps2 i would choose Xbox360. Since its coming out before Ps3 i am gonna buy that. I also heard about nintendo revolution. It probably wont be as good as Xbox 360 or the formidable Ps3. Either ways Xbox 360 all the way. Microsoft has way better technology and proffesionalss. They already proved that with Xbox. I dont know why anyone would get a Ps3 over Xbox. I am probably gonna buy all three anyways so i doesnt matter to me!!!

i gonna get both :rolleyes:. i hope.. xbox360 this xmas and PS3 at spring 4 my birthday. they're both good. but if i can only choose 1 i'll pick xbox360. i'm loyal to xbox :lol:. not like some people.

I would never buy a system the day or month it comes out, it's way too expensive.I'm hopefully going to get the Xbox 360 as soon as it's possible, hopefully my birthday or Christmas. I've never really liked the Playstation. I always went toward the other companies (Nintendo with PS1)Hopefully I'll be able to get both after some amount of time..

probably a ps3... i want it.... i want it... well... maybe an xbox better because they're two different systems and i already have a ps2. I can't choose!!! I'll wait for a few games to come out... and if my favorite game canb only be played in that system... then i'll buy it

You guys should really consider Revolution. IMO it will be way better than 360 and PS3. For god's sake, they said it would be free online play. Yup, I said FREE. Think about it, Super Smash Bros online. *drools*