xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Followup Of Netbux (yesterday's Posts Results)

I have a few of my friends who have joined netbux and have been trying to earn revenue on the net and purchase online stuff because they do not have a credit card. One of them has already gotten to the $50 limit at netbux, but had to wait an extra month in order to receive it. Now netbux has changed to a shares system and taken out paypal once again, I am truly wondering whether or not it is reliable. Search-pay offers 3 cents per search, and as it grows larger, paying so much per user may be too much.

I hate that stupid shares system Netbux installed. Also, what pisses me off more is that they took out paypal and even stated that ( 70% of their users use paypal ). I had like 1240 or something shares, which isn't alot but did take alot of time. I'm gonna stick with trying to make money of my own website.