xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Confused Over Hosting Credit Requirements Because I read too much?

Okay here's my question:

On the front page of the forum, it says that I need 30 credits to get the default package, which is the package that gives me 150MB webspace and 5GB bandwidth, right?

Then on this page http://forums.xisto.com/topic/1679-important-hosting-request-guildlines-please-read-before-applying-for-hosting/ I read that the default package requires me to have 50 posts and 50 credits and I will only get 100MB webspace and 2GB bandwidth?

Just checking - that's outdated information, right? So if I have more than 30 credits, it doesn't matter how many posts I have, right?

tatatee: don't worry about the number of posts. That was our old requirement (10 & 50 posts) - but now the requirement stands at 10 & 30 Credits which you can acquire with just a few good posts. This policy was changed recently and a lot of pages haven't been updated to reflect the changes.

Happy posting :lol:

query answered. :lol: closing topic.