xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SHOTOKAN

Psp

Wow great post, (Sarcasm) Alright, I will shed my thoughts on this beast. I myself have been a hardcore XBOX fan for the past two years. I dislike sony and anything that has to do with the playstation. I play XBOX live religiously, and I love HALO 2. But the other day I had the oppertunity to check one of these new handheldes out, It was a lot more than I expected, I figured it would be just nintendos new handheld....But Oh, was I wrong.....This thing can do all sorts of stuff, watch videos, play music, games, its somewhat like a mp3 player but soooo much better. The screen on it, is well, AMAZING..... I have a Lincoln Navigator with a plasma screen in the back seat.....The screen on the PSP owns it if you compare the quality.... The technology just keeps getting better, I cant wait to see the new xbox/ ps2 consoles.....Cant even imagine what they will be like.

i tried my friends psp and damn... i was suprised by the graphics it was able to produce but i still dont see the point of it the battery only lasts maximum of 4 hours making it not so protable... and most of the games are already on ps2 so whats the point in buying a lesser developed version on psp... plus the games costs a lot and i dont think i wanna be spending that much on a portable gaming system. but the design and everything looks very sleek and neat i would have to give them 10/10 for the looks.

i tried my friends psp and damn... i was suprised by the graphics it was able to produce but i still dont see the point of it the battery only lasts maximum of 4 hours making it not so protable... and most of the games are already on ps2 so whats the point in buying a lesser developed version on psp... plus the games costs a lot and i dont think i wanna be spending that much on a portable gaming system. but the design and everything looks very sleek and neat i would have to give them 10/10 for the looks.

133533[/snapback]

me like ds.

133533[/snapback]

Yeah, battery life, game cost, and already out there. The three main downfalls of the psp, and pretty big ones too...

cant wait to get me hands on the psp am over in the uk so we still waiting we always last to get stuff like moveis and that but am sure it will be good so i dont mind waiting :lol:

it is pretty cool, but is it really worth more than a PS2?  i think not. and not using a mini-dvd, which renders all of the $20 movies you buy for it worthless...thats a crock.

phil

134942[/snapback]

I agree with you about the UMD's. They seem pretty pointless. But I dunno about the PSP in general. Portability is a big thing for some people, and it has some other nifty features too.

Nintendo Ds Rocks and so does the Gameboy Advance Sp -_-

135345[/snapback]

Posts like that are usually considered spam. Watch it. You may want to post a list of reasons why you think so.

I still don't like it mostly because of the movie thing. I have to buy another version of the damn movies that I already own to play on it? No thank you.