xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JTCreations

Mac Os X Or Win Xp which is better?

Which is better?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is usually an interesting discussion. I know which i think is better mac os x all the way. what does everyone else here think?

Notice from whyme:
JTCreations, I know that you are trying to contribute, but just saying a seven word opinion won't lead this discussion anywhere. By starting a topic, you are trying to create a dicussion. How can you expect others to give more input when your output is so low? Others can't be expected others to spew out more opinions out of thin air if you aren't stating your opinion in the first place. By doing this, everyone else will just start to shoot out random comments with no connection to other posts, because there is no starting point for the topic. I don't want to be all whiny and bossy about this, but it's just a little pet peeve of mines with half finsihed-topics, so no hard feelings, just a little reminder.-whyme
Edited by whyme (see edit history)

I use windows xp. I've never used any other operating system. I know that windows is'nt the best operating system if your looking for things like speed and security but everything is compatible with it. So I use windows xp.

I just looked at what form you posted this in and it's kinda in the wrong forum. How does this fit in the rpg section?

I have 3 macs and if you have the money then go mac, you can always run win xp on your mac if you really really miss you pc. I think they have a mac os that you can run on your pc, can't remember the link or company that makes it but it gives you the mac feel if your interested in checking it out. The mac is idiot proof as opposed the pc, but then again pc tec's get paid tons of money to install, reinstall, optimize bla bla bla, pc's.
round