xisto Community
ostgur

What Do You Think... ...about my video

It is nice and i guess quite complex. Sometimes Flash is useful to make cool things. It is a pitty that the tank does not win at the end ;-) But I do not hear any music. Maybe because i am using Firefox ??

wow, that's awesome. The grapgics arn't that great. But I know that doing 3d stuff is hard so to make it detailed would be a lot of work. Good Job:)

thats very cool.. looks almsot like a video game review.. although i don't like that the camrea moves to much.. makes me dizzy and it's a little bit long.. other than that its great!good job!

thanks for your opinions guys, i am really think that my video not so good, but you say another, thanks so much as i can!Sorry for bad English, because i am from Russia!

It is nice and i guess quite complex. Sometimes Flash is useful to make cool things. thats very cool.. looks almsot like a video game review.. although i don't like that the camrea moves to much.. makes me dizzy.