xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Netbux.org : Real Or Fake ? Problems & Flaws

Well, yesterday it was too slow. Today it's fine.

136509[/snapback]

If you look at your stats page, it will show you this news update:

April 29th, 2005

... Over the next few days, you will begin to see lots of updates, features and add-ons to make your netbuxing more worthy. ... Oh and, right now the server seems pretty fast after a few upgrades and tweaks, let's just hope it stays that way! ...

If you're searching for sites to link to, or you need to copy the address for whatever reason, you can't pull it off the address bar

136509[/snapback]

If you're using Firefox you can right-click on the link and get it to show up in a new tab. I do that all the time. It's one of the things I love about Firefox. -_-

on a completely different note, this topic is good for Xisto traffic, a search for
NetBux Scam on Google presents this Xisto topic on the 7th Search result. -_-. This will be good traffic for Xisto, since NetBux is getting more and more "popular" everyday, and people are rushing around searching to see if it's legit.

if you don't wanna be like all others here, then be my referral!i'm probably the only swede in the whole forum :(so, join the meatballs and ABBA, and be my referral :(

did a checkmark appear after? that may be the problem. Or search like me, search for apples, then bananas, then your name but never repeart or do something like, Alex Rios and then Alex Rodiquez. Cuas rhe secod wont ocunt.

Yeah the check mark did appear each time and the dollar sign.I never used any repeat searches, every on was unique.Ive just tried Netbux again, this time I only done 10 searches instead of 40 before checking my stats.Guess what. It says my searches for today are 1 !!!I dont know whats going on :(

Netbux use to have it where i could open multiple pages and then search with each one. but now they put like an annoying timer on it. its just annoying. making money is harder now. especially on there. and it takes about two months if your strict searching everyday.I'm not doing that everyday. i'm not even using that netbux site anymore. to much hassle.

Yeah the check mark did appear each time and the dollar sign.

I never used any repeat searches, every on was unique.

Ive just tried Netbux again, this time I only done 10 searches instead of 40 before checking my stats.

Guess what.  It says my searches for today are 1 !!!

I dont know whats going on :(

138735[/snapback]

I can't even get netbux.org to load for me -- had problems loadint it yesterday then it just closed itself after about 10 searches. Today it says page not available please check your internet connections or refresh page?? What is going on with the site? I just recently joined and have been able to access just 2 days. :( braintestng123

I did register sometime back after watching all the discussions, but it is too much work for the 2 cents they pay! You have sit in front of the PC and do nothing else but be on netbux to get a good pay! My goodness, and people ARE doing that!I do not think I will go there again! BTW, I did try to see if it is still working, but the site is DOWN! Good riddance!!

I can't even get netbux.org to load for me -- had problems loadint it yesterday then it just closed itself after about 10 searches. Today it says page not available please check your internet connections or refresh page?? What is going on with the site? I just recently joined and have been able to access just 2 days. :( braintestng123

139190[/snapback]

I haven't been able to get in for 2 days. Before that it was a "server update." Last time I got in, they said they now have 150,000 members. That's up from 40,000 when I joined. I guess they just can't keep up with the traffic. I'm going to pull them off my "recommend" list and stop promoting them, but I'll check in every once in a while and see if they get their act back together. I was afraid it was too good to be true. :(

Suz

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed huge quotes

131400[/snapback]

yo all... well i dont use netbux because it is always going down :lol:

I've been using pay-pup.com

you can use the normal site or my referral :(

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed referral link. Read TOS change as of May 4, 2005, pinned on this forum before posting. This is your only verbal warning. Instead of posting someone else's long quotes, put some creativity on your posts.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)