xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wariorpk

Problem With Trap17 Request Form I Cant Get The Page To Load

I was getting ready to apply for a hosting account when I saw the Web Hosting Request Forum link in a pinned topic. I clicked on the link but I went to a blank page even when I left my computer alone for a few minutes. If the page does not exist will anyone give me an idea on how a request topic should be layed out. Thanks for your help!

Yeah, you're right. I'll inform vujsa. Until then, copy and paste everything below to fill your application. Where ever it says "Your answer", you put your answer: :o

I would like to request free web hosting from Xisto.

Please find my application below.

Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Xisto Subdomain Name:

Your answer

Account Username:

Your answer

Introduction:

Your answer

Email Address:

Your answer

Your answer

Country Where I Live:

Your answer

My Websites Theme:

Your answer

Reason I Chose Xisto:

Your answer

How I Found Xisto:

Your answer

My Previous Host:

Your answer

Reason For Leaving My Previous Host:

Your answer

Desired Hosting Package:

Your answer (Two possible answers: "#1: Starter Package" or "#2: Default Package"

Additional Comments:

Your answer

I have read, understand, accept, and agree with the Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and The Forum Rules:

YES, I Agree!

Thank You,

[your username goes here]

:D

Thank you so much. This has really helped me alot simply because I would have been sitting at my computer wondering what to do next. I'm glad there are people out there who are willing to help :o