xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Please Reactivate My Account (Had more than 4credits for a while...)

Hi, my hosting account has been suspended for about 2 weeks, and I posted alot and got it past 4 credits, I think now has dropped to 3ish but, it was over 4, so please could you reactivate the hosting, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ahh, ok, but does that count for webspace aswell??? because my hosting is still suspended, and i've been well over the 4 post count for a while, think it is now closer to 2, but it had been up, how far do you need to rais the credits to??? thanks

tha cannot possibly be correct since i now have over 10 posts and the website still goes straight to xisto.com/suspended.page/ could someone please sort this out for me please!!! I paid for that domain, and its a waste if the suspended page is just gonna pop up everytime anyone visits it...help me admin/mods!!

Sorry, but the script needs some time to run. I will take note of this problem. Meanwhile, I do not recommend sending emails or instant messages to the administrator, as this will only slow down the process. The administrator will have to manually run the script. Please have your credits maintaning at a high number at least 7 for a few days. If this problem does not get solved, PM me and I will contact the administrator myself.Thank you for your patience.- Dooga