xisto Community
hulunes

I Wanna Know How To Do This help

hey to everyone grafics designer wizard here...i lack some skill when working by firework.i want to make a picture on which given some links,how can i do?there are some differet from flash,what i mean is i can do it by flash,but i want to get a picture like that.i have seen this kind of picture Xisto,which used by some members as a avatar.there are some word links on this avatar,very good.hope get your skillful answer eagerly,thx.regards,hulunes

Huh???are you asking how to make flash if you are i can't help to much but i wouldn't use fireworks for any thing use Photoshop for GFX tahts why u lack GFX skill it s not u it's the program adn for flash i believe it's micromdia idk real name soem oen else is going 2 have to help you with this becaus ei am a little lost on what you are asking here.... HELP!

well,to my upset is that i could make this form of picture by flash easily,but have no idea in firework.i donot know how does the picture i saw having links on it come out by firework or photoshop.there are must be a way to do it,for instance i could change picture to an organ as a button to put link for it,but the same way in firework does differently,which is i am upset to...

If I understand your query correctly, you will want to use either the "hotspot" or "slice" tools in Fireworks. Assuming that you're using Fireworks MX, these tools can be accessed from the "Web" area of the "Tools" bar.If you use slices, Fireworks will cut your image into smaller images and then put them together using tables or CSS. You can turn each individual slice into a link by entering a url into the text box labelled "Link" in the properties bar at the bottom of the screen.If you want to keep your image in one piece, you can use the hotspot tool. It doesn't actually make any changes to your image, it just adds some html. The hotspot tool is fairly intuitive. You can make the hotspot any shape (the default is rectangular), and you make the hotspot into a link by using the properties bar, same as with slices.Both of these approaches require that you "Export" and select "Save as HTML and Images". Then you just adapt the html to your own needs and you're good to go.I hope this helps.