xisto Community
dark

What Do You Like To Watch On Tv?

Well...when I watch TV I mostly watch CSI (Vegas/Miami/NY) and AsTheWorldTurns and the News. I used to watch 7th Heaven ... but its not on tv anymore so... thats a shame..

133693[/snapback]

As much as I hate 7th Heaven, I do know that it still airs re-runs on *I Think* ABC Family. I don't know what times or anything, though.

As far as what I enjoy watching on TV, I would have to say "not a lot." I don't really watch too much television, it doesn't seem constructive enough for me. The only thing I watch RELIGIOUSLY is 24. That show is great, I've been hooked since season two.

My friends, who hang out at my apartment almost every night, watch some TV, and if Family Guy is on, or a Seinfeld rerun, I will watch those.

Seinfeld is perhaps the best sitcom to ever air on television, hands down.

I live in the US and like to watch A LOT of different shows on TV. I mostly watch any show on that's anime. I watch International Channel sometimes. I also watch Survivor, American Idol, Smallville, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Amazing Race, The Apprentice, Fresh Prince of Belair, and a bunch of other shows which I don't want to name right now.

Im Irish, so I get a good vareity of shows to watch for all over the world. But mostly I watch cartoons, drama, anything historical or things like that (Like TimeTeam on Discovery) Sitcoms are good, "somtimes" I am not a fan of the recorded laughter, but I can watch a program with it. Extreme Sports are good, and finally, Sketch/skit shows, like The Fast Show, The League of Gentlemen and Monty Pythons Flying Circus are brilliant, I cant get enough of them. :lol: Here is a list of my top 10 programs, in no particualr order:1. Family Guy (Mature Cartoon)2. Invader Zim (Mature?. Cartoon)3. The League of Gentlemen (Sketch/Skit Show)4. The Fast Show (Sketch/Skit Show)5. My Wife and Kids (Sitcom)6. South Park (Mature Cartoon)7. The Simpsons (Cartoon)8. Daria (Mature Cartoon)9. One-Piece (Ainme/Manga)10. TimeTeam (Archeology/Documentary Program)What are all of your top 10?

I don't watch sports on TV. (American) football is over, for the moment. *heavy sigh* Otherwise I'd be watching that. I love CSI, but only the Vegas original one. Warrick is dreamy. hehe I'm in love with Lost. Apparantly I look like Kate, so my friends are always like "*gasp* YOU kissed the cowboy last night!" Of course there is the X-Files reruns that I try to catch. Every once in awhile I see one I haven't seen before. For some reason I keep forgetting to watch the O.C. on Thursdays, but when I DO finally catch it, I can't get enough. An hour goes by so quickly on that show! I suppose at some point I should watch some news or something, but I prefer written drama to the real thing.

Hehe well, my grandparents recently came to stay with us for a while and my grandma is constantly on the recliner couch hogging the television -_- .. so now i am watching her shows ... Oprah, Providence, Judging Amy. I really like Judging Amy. I love her character and also the guy from smallville is her love interest.. Hehe .. that makes it even more interesting. I liked smallville. Recently my friend got me into Lost so i kinda watch that when i get the chance. When im on my own i like to watch Americas next top model, MTV, sailor moon.. Other animes..

I havn't sat down for longer than 2 hours to watch tv since when I gave tv up for Lent. Even though Lent's been over for a while now, it's still a habit not to watch tv. I sometimes watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but other than that I rarely watch tv unless I'm watching a movie.

Oh god....I am so addicted to:- American Idol- Smallville- House- Rolie Polie Olie (I have a kid ok.)- Oh and I gotta say the News.

I like to watch Hamtaro, even if I am 15 (I usually get made fun of at school for liking it, not that I care). It got cancelled, though, so now I don't watch TV very much. I occasionally watch Pokemon, and sometimes, some other anime (most of it is on Adult Swim).

I'm kinda hooked on Lost at the moment. That's a cool show, but it's getting a little weird at the end of the season.The Apprentice is cool too. I got really addicted to the first season and now i'm seeing similar trends developing in regards to my viewing of the third season. I also love Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and Scrubs. All hilarious programs. Seth McFarlane has got to be one of the greatest comic geniuses of our time.Hyeah.Pdrive.