xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

My First Trap 17 Banner

Not bad. I can definitely see improvements, but you said it's your first, and it's definitely not bad for a first. Keep working at it.

Nice! I might actually used that for my site if you can make a smaller version or a vertical version because I've been trying to have some sort of banner to put on my site to give back to Xisto...Good job!

It looks good! The only thing I think I might change is the text. Perhaps a different font or different color with better contrast. The text is too hard to read and inda blurry.For your first banner it looks great tho!

no i didnt use a tutorial i just messed around , and what i used was Macromedia fireworks which is simple for people who dont know how to make graphics and stuff , and snlildude ill make one for you that should fit your site perfectly hopeand thx for the compliments guys :o

Nice! I might actually used that for my site if you can make a smaller version or a vertical version because I've been trying to have some sort of banner to put on my site to give back to Xisto...

Good job!

130758[/snapback]

Hey snlildude, I made a vertical Xisto banner for someone else use it if you want to.

It is on this topic http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?sho=Xisto++banner

Posted Image

well you guys is that a bit better than the other one? and also you guys can take modify in anyway i dunt care so have fun with it

Posted Image

there snildude you can put that as your site banner

hope you like it

130834[/snapback]

Sweet! The color is green, too.

I'll put that on the very top of my page on the upcoming weekend when I have more time. Thanks :o

yea your welcome , i saw your site and i saw green so i was like well then its green then . and that banner i just like played around and stuff to see how it looks and it really looks great im going to try and improve my fireworks skill everytime i make more

I think this is a great banner for letting people know about this great site. I'll give it an 8/10 simply because I think you could have used different colors. Great job for first banner though.

thx for the compliment im going to try and improve my skills snlildude67 im trying to figure out how to make that background because i forgot how i made it , so im mad and trying to figure it out :o