xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

Phi Introduction about Phi

Hi , im new here , i found this place by using google , and i was looking for a good host and found this i hope i can get hosting here soon.I live in Memphis , TNAge: do i have to say?Hobby:games , computers , outdoor activities , friendsHope this could show a lil bit of who i am. :o

Hey Phi! Welcome to Xisto! Hope you enjoy your stay!By the way the hosting here is great! I've paid for worse! Trap 17 has sooooo many features to their hosting packages so I think you came to the right place.

i hope so because i play a game called Halo2 on xbox and im in a registered clan and am making their site and plan to get hosting from here and stay here forever. So wish me luck if i can get hosting from here. As i see alot of people here are nice and generous which i like its cool. :o

Yupyup. Hi there. I'm your neighborhood awesome-o moderator. ^-^Welcome to Xisto, and I hope you have fun. Feel free to ask if you have any questions at all.

man people and moderators here are so nice , and snlildude are you viet , chinese , japan? Im Vietnamese. oh and guys nice signatures

man people and moderators here  are so nice , and snlildude  are you viet , chinese , japan?  Im Vietnamese.  oh and guys nice signatures

130738[/snapback]

Toi la nguoi Vietnam, nhung ma tien Viet cuoi toi khong co duc gioi lam :o

I moved to the US when I was in the second grade, so that's why it's not very good.

lol.i dont see you as old seem young too me :o oh and i can speak english and viet very well and do english grammar well also but i dunt know how to spell viet words well at all i only know a fews words that i can spell

Yeah, same here. That's why I have hands, so I can wave and make signs to what I want to say. :o I gave you a gift, by the way. Enjoy your stay here :D And if you need anything, feel free to PM me anytime.By the way, how old are you? I'm 17.Edit: Added that last sentence.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

snlildude87 im 13 , oh and shigajet ill try and stay cool as much as possibleand i got to compliment opaque for such a nice hosting community

Welcome Phi!I wish you the best of luck on creating your website and that you enjoy your stay, here, at Xisto. I, myself, am a new member and must say that the people here are very nice (especially the mods and admins :o ) and that the features that this webhost provides are unmatched. Once again, welcome aboard!!!