xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
venom230

Hello

hey guys what's up, i'm here to get a free web host, but i have to post some so that's what i'm here for. how many times do i have to post before i can use the host?venom

Welcome venom!You need 10 hosting credits for the small hosting acct. 20MB storage 500MB transferOr you need 30 hosting credits for the bigger hosting acct. 150MB storage 5000MB transfer.You get hosting credits by posting in the forum. The credits are given based on the length of your posts and the content of your posts. If you post one sentance that doesn't match thetopic you will not get much hosting credits.To see how many hosting credits you have just visit the forum root.

Welcome aboard, venom. As a few members here suggested, you earn hosting credits by posting in the forums. It all depends on what package you want. Once you get the minimum number of credits to get hosted, you have to maintain that in order to keep the package.I think you'lll like it here. Lots of great people and tons of support!Hope to see more of you on the forums!