xisto Community
chinfo

Harry Potter 6

Lol, I would never talk about Harry Potter in real life with my friends. #_# It's too nerdy. ;) It's hard to believe this is the 6th book...one more book and it'll probably be all over..=( The books really are terrific though..JK Rowling is a fantastic author. But the 5th book is hard for me to remember...maybe I'll re-read it or something.But wow..I can't wait anyhow. They just get you so hooked. >_> I vowed I would never read another Harry Potter book like...3 years ago...but I just HAD to know what happened...so i still...bought the books. >_< oh well, they're good and I don't care what anyone else thinks. =P

She killed it with #5, Sirius should have killed that chick. Sirius>>>>>>>>everytone! Unless he comes back and kills Voldemort, which won't happen, but it should! I will not read it...and if I have too, I wont like it! The movies are better though. Emma Watson is hot!

lets not talk about WUT THE BOOK IS ABOUT. becuz i really hated it when some idiots on b.net SPAMMED IT OUT ( gay *BLEEP* ) that his god father died. if uguys keep making guesses the book is less intresting. lets just talk about the book. like when its coming out n stuff.....

Lol, I would never talk about Harry Potter in real life with my friends. #_# It's too nerdy. ;)

It's hard to believe this is the 6th book...one more book and it'll probably be all over..=(

The books really are terrific though..JK Rowling is a fantastic author. But the 5th book is hard for me to remember...maybe I'll re-read it or something.

But wow..I can't wait anyhow. They just get you so hooked. >_> I vowed I would never read another Harry Potter book like...3 years ago...but I just HAD to know what happened...so i still...bought the books. >_< oh well, they're good and I don't care what anyone else thinks. =P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, my friends and I are obsessed with Harry Potter...and we are not nerds...just band geeks lol (too bad we didn't get voted most embarrasing tho ;)

Yeah, the books are very cool, but I hated the 5th book. Sirius shoulda lived (well technically we don't know what happened to him), and it was WAY too long. Don't get me wrong, I love long books. It just didn't really flow sorta. It was just a bunch of random stuff happening.

She killed it with #5, Sirius should have killed that chick. Sirius>>>>>>>>everytone! Unless he comes back and kills Voldemort, which won't happen, but it should! I will not read it...and if I have too, I wont like it! The movies are better though. Emma Watson is hot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I'm glad Bella lived. Sirius just shouldn't have gone. And according to the prophecy, Harry is the only one who can kill Voldie. Although I think there is some loophole in it cuz it was worded very carefully. GAH and I hate the movies. Especially the first two. In the third Daniel Radcliffe finally started showing some emotion (took long enough), but Emma Watson bugged me EVEN MORE (GAH she is NOT hot)(then again I'm a straight girl so maybe I can't say...now Tom Felton on the other hand...).

Cool, I can't wait for the new harry potter book to come out, it looks amazing and the other books were great (especially 3rd and 4th), Anyway I think it could be talking about a new guy...maybe, but if not I think its either voldemart when he was riddle, maybe somehow neville which I doubt or it could be...Harry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gar, I hope it's not a new character. I originally thought it might be Tom Riddle (before he became Voldie), but on JKR's site she said it's not Harry or Voldemort or Tom Riddle. I think that it's either Lupin or Hagrid.

lets not talk about WUT THE BOOK IS ABOUT. becuz i really hated it when some idiots on b.net SPAMMED IT OUT  ( gay *BLEEP* ) that his god father died. if uguys keep making guesses the book is less intresting.  lets just talk about the book. like when its coming out n stuff.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guesses make the book more interesting. You get to hear other people's theories on what could happen and stuff, and improve your own. Yeah, it's annoying when people spoil the end for those who haven't read it yet, but the book isn't even out yet.

Anyway...July 16...can't wait ;)

theres a total of 7 harry potter book series no mroe... no less... maybe more. JOANNE KATHLEEN rowling had signed a contract with scholastic to write 7 series total. she has said in interviews that she will end harry potters life with him grading from hogwarts. but in the next chapter it said she might write more about his adult life?!? WTF. so i dunno. 7 "Harry Potter ...." books

The Harry Potter books are poorly written.... BUT I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!!! They're like junk food, really. I can't wait for the 6th one to come out. Wow... Here I am, a grown *bottom* woman, raving about Harry Potter. SHOOT ME NOW!

Rowling already confirmed that Half Blood Prince would not be as long as Order of the Phoenix, that said, there are many good forums that have much deeper theories that explain alot of things. I suggest you take a look if you are a big fan of the series.

That's how I started. I got the Sorcerer's Stone movie when it came out, just to see what it was like. I thought it was pretty good, so I got the first book, read it, and liked it. Now I'm hooked on both the books and movies, but mostly books, since those are portable :)Call me a geek, but meh, I like Harry Potter :)*everyone drops dead*

That's how I started. I got the Sorcerer's Stone movie when it came out, just to see what it was like. I thought it was pretty good, so I got the first book, read it, and liked it. Now I'm hooked on both the books and movies, but mostly books, since those are portable :)

Call me a geek, but meh, I like Harry Potter :)

*everyone drops dead*

62521[/snapback]

haha same here i thought harry potter books were just a big fad but after the first movie i wanted to find out what happened later on so i started reading the books and i got hooked on it, after the books i never cared much for the movies because i thought it was a dissappointment but ohh well i just don't know how they are gonna make book 5 to a movie its gonna be a lot of work... oh well lets just see...

haha same here i thought harry potter books were just a big fad but after the first movie i wanted to find out what happened later on so i started reading the books and i got hooked on it, after the books i never cared much for the movies because i thought it was a dissappointment but ohh well i just don't know how they are gonna make book 5 to a movie its gonna be a lot of work... oh well lets just see...

62534[/snapback]

I actually knew that the books would be good :P:):D I have my spies :D and the film isnt as good as the books are, they explain more and are so powerful like in the 3rd one j,k rowling uses so many powerful adjectives when harry was on the hippogriph but in the book there wasnt much, there was like 2 chapters explaing the hippogriph but the film is just a soddy rip off, i mean sure, the director(chris columbus) tried to make it good but u cant make 500 page books into what they are, that would be like a programme, not a film! :D maybe they can make the films longer for the 4th film as 2:15 is not gonna finish the book :D:)

I just thought I would bring this thread back up because I am re-reading all of the books this week to have them fresh in my mind for when the new one comes out. (I know I am a geek!)Anyway, I've got a list in my head of all of the males that came in during the second book. And I think I've got it- and it would add all kinds of great twists to the whole story. Instead of just giving away what I think, Here's a list of suspects:Kids at school:Colin CreevyJustin Finch-Fletchly (or something like that) -he was one of the kids that was petrifiedErnie Mc Millian - Justin's friend who talked trash about Harry in the library.Adults:Gilderoy LockhartLucius MalfoyCornelius Fudge:unsure: