xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

New Final Fantasy Games Find Out what they are.

Well since most of us like Final Fantasy I want to tell everyone what FF games are releasing this year.-Final Fantasy 12- one of the most anticipated FF games and for good reasons. The characters are amazing and I have seen many screen shots.-Final Fantasy VII Advent Child- Yes the second Final Fantasy movie and the first of two sequals to FFVII. This movie is gonna be hizzot in my opinion and I'm willing to bet that its gonna be better than the first movie.-Final Fantasy Dirger of Cerberus- what's this you may be asking we'll its the second sequal to FFVII and guess who the star of this one is. If you guessed Cloud your wrong, Its Vincent Valentine. Yes Vincent is back with his guns and for what reason I have no clue yet. Everyone says its a rummor this game but there are screen shots out just need to find them forurselves or beg me for a site :o.Yes its a big year for FF fans and may your cash be a steady flow (reason ps2 games are $50 when new so ur talking about $100 on the games.)

the movie will be a big funny though same techonology they used when the made thier first movie but we all know what happen thier smart enough to just package it in dvd and get over withDAMN just thought of an idea anniversary package deal for ff7 updated game so to speak and then the movie hell they would make millionsmmm now where did i put that email address for square-enix presidents at hmmm

*cracks fingers* Well, looks like its gonna be a long year for me, since ff12 will be out in a while and about what you said with the sequel to ff7, the one involving Vincent Valentine...Well, if it is true, I'm sure that its gonna rock and I think FF7 Advent Children will be an amazing film, much better than the first one, personally I didn't really like it that much...it wasn't really...ff style...but still, getting the main point across...I can't wait for any of them :o

Awesome... I'm a BIG FF fan! *note to self* BUY EVERYTHING HE/SHE JUST LISTED! (Sorry, don't know which right now.) Need to start saving up money again now... *sigh* Time to work again...

1.He 2. Yes an aniversary pack of Final Fantasy 7 would be kool but how about 6-9 in the pack I would buy that in a heart beat. The down side of the Vincent game is the release date is unknown.