xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

Ebay Scam That Could Have Happened if i fell for it and had ebay

Ok I dont have the email anymore but I got an email from so called ebay stating my account has almost been accesed 25 times in the last 3 days all with invalid password. They gave me a link and said, go here and refill out your account info and you'll be all set. If you don't do this in 3 days we'll have no other choice but to delete your accound. Finally they put This Is Not A Scam. Wanna know the funny thing I dont have an ebay account.Just goes to show that your ebay account is finally no longer safe. So if you are almost scamed I salout you for not falling for it. If you were scamed I hope you sue them for all they have.

I know, Ebay is not safe. My friend (in India) purchased goods more than $250 and ordered to his friends place in US. This friend was supposed to mail the package to him. Everything went fine and the package arrived too. But then, after a month, the people from whom all these goods were purchased lost the money which he had paid. After 1 month, Ebay tells him that we purposely freezed your account as we thought it was a scam!! !@#$@#% What the hell on earth is it supposed to mean ? :-SI mean, after taking the cash and working out the transactions.. it suddenly sez this.. No way dude, its not safe.I got a paypal account which is used for accepting payments on Xisto - Web Hosting. I don't use it on ebay at any cost. I rather transfer the money to some other account and use that for shopping. :-)