xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mizako

How To Get Indexed By Google

Maybe there is a function that gives you the exact position for a search.

I dunno about exact position but you can measure your PageRank with sites like this and then compare it to others also offering web design services.
Also, if you've submitted your site and think you should be indexed, maybe check Google's webmaster guidelines to make sure you're not breaching any of the rules that might get you blacklisted.
You can also reduce the gap between indexing of your site with these meta tags:

<meta name="revisit-after" content="7 Days" />	<meta name="expires" content="never" />	<meta name="distribution" content="global" />	<meta name="doc-class" content="Living Document" />

Interesting. I had a much more difficult time getting listed in Yahoo then I did in Google. I submitted my site to Google, and it got listed. But getting listed in yahoo took me years! I think the problem with Yahoo was that I did not own my own domain then. Although, that is only a guess.Sunkist