xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

Lineage 2 a world goes open

This is the best mmorpg ever, it is a huge world with players from all over the world. you have to train your skills and your level,which you can do to fight against monsters.i play it for free but usually you have to pay. check the site and look at the screenshots. every mmorpg fan will love IT!!

Ohh.. this is my favourite game :D ... becaue the game is similar as Final Fantasy. Your must finsh each missions on the game for continue the game and upgrade your charactor. I'v started playing the game since Lineage 1.The game so hard, my charactor was died over 20 times and level amd money was increased just a little :o . But i think that make me to play the game for a long time :D , not to bad and not to good if anyone will play this game and lost your money with the game.

Ohh.. this is my favourite game :D ... becaue the game is similar as Final Fantasy. Your must finsh each missions on the game for continue the game and upgrade your charactor. I'v started playing the game since Lineage 1.

The game so hard, my charactor was died over 20 times and level amd money was increased just a little :o . But i think that make me to play the game for a long time :D , not to bad and not to good if anyone will play this game and lost your money with the game.

129858[/snapback]

yeah!! can you tell me where you play on which server(private,official)?? and what is your"in game name"??

yeah!! can you tell me where you play on which server(private,official)?? and what is your"in game name"??

129867[/snapback]

Hmmm.. I sure that you can't find me because i play with the server in Thailand -_- .

I have about 8 account on the game, one of all is my really account and the another are robot :D !!. I usually play with my friends about 7-8 and sometimes I will play alone that because I must hide from another player(my karma is about 100-120 point :D ). The karma point just a liitle problem because my lovely friends will vote for me :D or I join with them when they killed monsters or die to reduce the point :D .

Is this game free ?Or you need to subscribe and pay for it... ?The screenshots looks like World of Warcraft...Seems nice but I didn't try both..Anyone knows of free alternatives like these games ?

Is this game free ?

Or you need to subscribe and pay for it... ?

The screenshots looks like World of Warcraft...

Seems nice but I didn't try both..

Anyone knows of free alternatives like these games ?

135882[/snapback]

um no its not free but i have it for free because i am on a private server:)

I play this game too and I also play on a private server. My main character is level 63 Abyss Walker -_- . I think its actually better to play on the private servers because rates aren't low and you don't spend a lot of time training your character.

i was able to try lineage 2 for a short time, and im amazed with its graphics.its quite coolthe classes/races are nice and they have cool spells too ^^the world is vast and the quests are fun ~ ^^if ever a local server comes out i might actually try it again :D

I haven't played this game yet. However, i saw it in an ICT expo 2005 in Thaiand a few days ago. They gives out bags and passwords for everyone to try. The graphic and game play look good to me. Still haven't got time to try it but i deinitely will.

This is the best mmorpg ever, it is a huge world with players from all over the world. you have to train your skills and your level,which you can do to fight against monsters.

i play it for free but usually you have to pay. check the site and look at the screenshots. every mmorpg fan will love IT!!

129846[/snapback]

Yet again Lineage is a very popular game and whole lot of people play it. It's good because unlike other rpg's that have same thing going on over and over here it's always different. The big world map is great, and the variety of creatures you can meet in this game is very big. One thing i do not like that much about this game though it the races and how they are "equaled" out. They say all races are the same with a little bit of +/- to them, but it seems as thought humans are the strongest race, which is not necesarily a bad thing, but it should be more random.