xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darker333

Introduction To Darker333 Hello, I am darker333

Hello, I am Darker333! I plan on moving to out west to seek an animal-related job, maybe at a pet store, animal hospital or zoo. Or perhaps as a wildlife biologist working for the Parks and Wildlife division. I've always wanted to live in a quiet place in the country where I can observe wildlife and compose music without having to deal with a lot of people. I guess it wouldn't hurt to also mention that I'm a born-again Christian.People always thought I was a nerd, but I can't help it; I'm autistic. I think differently than most people. I find that most of my peers like to do what others of my age do (such as watch sports and listen to loud music and stuff like that); but I choose my own path of life. I don't like sports or loud music, I like things that most people consider trivial. I dislike people who have a closed mind. I have always been trying to find the appropriate woman, preferably one who shares my interests and goals in life. I hope I will someday (I have met potential candidates).I have just moved away from Lake Mary, where I lived from January 2002-September 2003. I moved to the northern Dallas area in Texas in November 2003, but I still want to move further out west. I've always been an animal lover throughout my life. My other interests include science-fiction and languages of the world. As you can see, I tend to use () (parentheses) a lot. I guess I just like to add details of what I'm saying.I have 9 flying squirrels, a prairie dog (which is considered a squirrel), and a ground squirrel as pets, which are described in my table below, as well as in my pet page. I've kept pet rodents (mice, hamsters, gerbils, rats) for eleven years, but sorta gave up on them in favor of squirrels. (Yes, squirrels are rodents too). Also described in the table is Browntail, a gray squirrel who I've befriended when I attended UF. I am surprised that so many people take squirrels for granted. There are many reasons why I like squirrels, but I'll just say they are such fascinating creatures.As mentioned above, I don't listen to what is thought of as "popular" music. The type of music I'm interested in is instrumental New Age and World music. One of my favorite artist is R. Carlos Nakai (a Native American flutist). I like music that is relaxing. I don't understand how people consider rap to be enjoyable.Here are instrumental groups and composers that I like which I can think of at the moment: 1. R. Carlos Nakai 2. Tangerine Dream 3. Ottmar Liebert 4. Angels of Venice 5. Dead can Dance 6. Future Sound of London 7. Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumble Well I hope everyone learned something about me, because I am not going anywhere for a long time.. Until the world ends :o

Hello Darker333.I have always liked most animals. I have always wanted a dog but my parents wont allow it I have only had fish for pets. :o Where do you keep all of your pets?You have some interesting views on music and other popular things.

Welcome to the site. I love animals as well. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 bird. I always have to lock the room where the bird is at because my cat fins a way to knock the cage down.

Hi, Darker! Welcome to the community! I just read your self-intro and it really sounds interesting - particularly the bits about the animals you have, living close to nature and listening to artists like Tangerine Dream and Ottmar Liebert. Hope to see more of you on the forums!