xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shoobi

Shoobi! Thats Me! a little about the shoobi

Well I wanted to post something that would grab your attention! :oyes i am shoobi! well my name is meera but shoobi was a nickname in my primary school..I am absolutely in love with art, photography, writting.. Manga! I am also extremely interested in religous forums, life forums.. most things :D I own a mac and love it to death.. Any questions? feel free to ask ^^

Hi there. I'm Johnny. (My real name is Brooks, but I like my middle better, so I use that)Meera is an unusual name. Where do you live? I'm guessing primary school means you don't live in the US?I like art as well, mostly 3d digital abstract, because that's just...what I do.I'm not into photog and writing all that much. I'm more of a gamer/comic/trading card game guy.I'm not too into religious stuff all that much either. I'm Deist, which doesn't have as much to talk about as some other religions. :o Why Mac though? :D Ick.

Hi there. I'm Johnny. (My real name is Brooks, but I like my middle better, so I use that)

Meera is an unusual name. Where do you live? I'm guessing primary school means you don't live in the US?

I like art as well, mostly 3d digital abstract, because that's just...what I do.

I'm not into photog and writing all that much. I'm more of a gamer/comic/trading card game guy.

I'm not too into religious stuff all that much either. I'm Deist, which doesn't have as much to talk about as some other religions.  :o

Why Mac though?  :D  Ick.

129791[/snapback]

Hehe, Yes Meera is quite unusual, my background is Indian but i was born in New Zealand and brought up in Australia.. I came to Australia when I was about 6 months. By the way I am female :D

Primary school is kindergarten to year [grade] 6. Then there is High School which is 7 - 12. Thats how the Australian schooling system works ^^

Ahh yes art of all sorts is great. Write now i am really into drawing manga.

Funnily, i am not too religious myself, my grandparents are hindus but my parents and I are fairly open minded. I like to hear what people believe because I just find it fascinating. I probably will start a thread on what people believe later, if I can't find one.

Video games are awesome. I recently downloaded Oni, I know it's old-school :D .. but i really like it. I don't play as much as I used to though, unfortunately.

Thanks for making me feel welcome ^^

Hehe, Yes Meera is quite unusual, my background is Indian but i was born in New Zealand and brought up in Australia.. I came to Australia when I was about 6 months. By the way I am female :)

Primary school is kindergarten to year [grade] 6. Then there is High School which is 7 - 12. Thats how the Australian schooling system works ^^

Ahh yes art of all sorts is great. Write now i am really into drawing manga.

Funnily, i am not too religious myself, my grandparents are hindus but my parents and I are fairly open minded. I like to hear what people believe because I just find it fascinating. I probably will start a thread on what people believe later, if I can't find one.

Video games are awesome. I recently downloaded Oni, I know it's old-school :lol: .. but i really like it. I don't play as much as I used to though, unfortunately.

Thanks for making me feel welcome ^^

129832[/snapback]

hey i was given the name jimbomb because my name is james and i cant get enough of bomberman games. at the moment i am downloading old gameboy games and playing them you would believe how fun some of the old games are. and i am collecting snes and nintendo games that i buy of ebay and there all fun as all hell also