xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shoobi

To My Dear Friend a poem/song i wrote

She is such a dear friend and we had a fight so i had to express myself somehow.. Why is it that i find it hard to communicate things to uwhy do people act the way they do why does the world keep on spinning without a cause.why is it that in you i find no flawsTears will come, tears go, my cheeks will dry, i will soar.I am free I am able to be anything that my heart desiresMy dreams they come alive when i look in your eyes.Take me home, take me where i belong Feelings change but i know all alongYou are my spirit, you are my strengthwith you by my side i have the power to be great

WOW! This is wonderful! How do you people manage to put so simple words together to make a beautiful and meaningful poem :-)Thanks for sharing it with us :o

I have more but i like that one.. this is like a little thing from one of my manga book (which i wrote and drew) :o????[/tab]??she turns to him anxiously, something is on her mind and she wants to get it out.. with every breath he moves closer towards the door.. before turning the handle he pauses and turns to her.. she says: "before you leave there is one thing i must know.. will you love me now and forever" ?????? he looks at her and smiles. "must you even ask?"-------?he kissed her forehead, then her lips and whisperd in her ears words she would never forget: [tab]?? "no matter where i am, no matter who im with, my soul is in your heart, my tears are in your eyes, whenever your in trouble or feeling sad, im here for you forever, i will give all the love i have"

sounds nice...well done for your poem really.differet paragraph bring the differet feeling,all of which show us some good status to appreciate it.maybe need much more gift to be an writer.:o

sounds nice...well done for your poem really.

differet paragraph bring the differet feeling,all of which show us some good status to appreciate it.maybe need much more gift to be an writer.:lol:

130374[/snapback]

that is a really nice poem you are gifted, in writing and in drawing. :) keep at it and dont give up :P

Your words are beautiful. This reminded me of a split between me and a very close friend. Unfortunately, we could not heal the hurt between us, but I hope things with your friend turn out differently.

Hey Thanks guys, i found this poem and i barely remember writting it... it sounds kinda nice so i thought i might show you allmy emotions seem to escape me, my tears, they seem to fall. Is this body real? Shall I reach out to touch? but why is it that, when I put my arms out and call out to something more, the only one that hears me, is my eternal flame. Why do i feel in this, a sense of lacking, do we not all feel the same. but my eyes feel so shut, my legs cant even move, im standing still but always moving, im out of control but always chosing. The funny little paradox of life, the funny way things work, when someone is happy, someone is sad, when sumone is forgiving others are mad. So how do we stop this endless flow? how do we end all pain? To learn how to learn from our mistakes to learn how to gain from pain..?