xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JeffS

Wallpaper - Burn Emo right place for this?

Anyway. I made a quick wallpaper about my love for witches and hatred for emo music. I think this is the first walpaper i've made. I dont remember making another one. Its really quick so dont mind the crappyness of the strokes around the main images.

Anyway here it is.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Tell me what you think and if you use it please :o Thanks a lot!

Nice art work. The picture is excellent... however I suggest putting some other background. It could be mixture of colors. Plain color doesn't seem to fit the topic and the text you've put up. Magic must come with colorful background.... I like the picture you've put up..it matches with the caption you've assigned too... the only wish is that you must use some other background - other than this dark-red color one. All the best.

it sucks

129391[/snapback]

Say something better than that.

Anyway, you should have made the with and the pile of music bigger, as you wasted space and it makes it look empty. Sometimes that plain empty lok works, but not here. And what's wrong with emo? Well, I'm into metal more, but emo isn't too bad. (Underoath, I put them in the middle now, with the new singer they have a new style.)

Good work, but i don't understand why want you burn the emo music?What consider you emo music?Personally i like emo-core/emo-punk music... than i don't understand your wallpaper... but is just my consideration.Bye

Well I'm glad somebody shares my views on music :o