xisto Community
Deathor

Best Multiplayer Game Ever Challenge Which is the best? You decide

Guys, I'm gonna have to go with Super Smash Brothers Melee on this one. No other game has lasted as long, been so over played and yet remained so amazingly intense and entertaining. No other game pushes skill, reactivity, tactics, and friendship to the limit the way SSBM does. Now, I know what all you Halo fanboys are thinking, "Psh, Halo is soooo much better blah blah blah" Halo doesn't hold a candle to this game! No other game has the diverse amount of characters and play strats, and yet easy learning curve.You gotta better game? Let's hear it!That's one vote for SSBM

Guys, I'm gonna have to go with Super Smash Brothers Melee on this one.  No other game has lasted as long, been so over played and yet remained so amazingly intense and entertaining.  No other game pushes skill, reactivity, tactics, and friendship to the limit the way SSBM does.  Now, I know what all you Halo fanboys are thinking, "Psh, Halo is soooo much better blah blah blah"  Halo doesn't hold a candle to this game!  No other game has the diverse amount of characters and play strats, and yet easy learning curve.

You gotta better game?  Let's hear it!

That's one vote for SSBM

129005[/snapback]

You cant compare Halo to Super smash bros melee because it is a completely different genre if you are talking about party games then either whacked or Kung Fu chaos for the xbox if you are talking about fpss then Halo2 kicks *bottom* if you are talking about mmorpg then probabley World of Warcraft is the best. If you are talking about Tps then Metal arms glitch in the system you cant compare one game to a differnt gnre game

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 with 4 players :D, and cos I'm a snooker / pool fanatic, there's a great online game called Carom3d, and its FREE :o, best fun is had playing in teams 2v2 / 3v3, chat while your playing aswell, load up your playlist and enjoy your fav tunes, I've lost hours and days at a time on that game :D

I'll choose Tekken 5(versus mode). Well I always was a huge fan of the series. Especially the versus mode is by far the most addictive multiplayer option on any game. Try playing tournaments with your friends on Tekken 5 and you'll remember me!

the best game to play online is battfield 2 for ps2 it is so much fun going against other people and capture the flag is on of the best game types to play online.

Why in the heck did you bring back a over a year old post? Theres no point in that. But, battlefield 2 for ps2 online is pretty fun. Thats probaly my favorite.

Guys, I'm gonna have to go with Super Smash Brothers Melee on this one. No other game has lasted as long, been so over played and yet remained so amazingly intense and entertaining. No other game pushes skill, reactivity, tactics, and friendship to the limit the way SSBM does. Now, I know what all you Halo fanboys are thinking, "Psh, Halo is soooo much better blah blah blah" Halo doesn't hold a candle to this game! No other game has the diverse amount of characters and play strats, and yet easy learning curve.
You gotta better game? Let's hear it!

That's one vote for SSBM

I'd have to agree, I didn't play halo NEARLY as much as super smash bros. melee.

Guys I don't agree wiht any of you the legend of zelda twilight princess is the best!!! 1 player, so many options, extras, secret gifts, and of course evil kool ganandorf and zelda. it's sooooooo awsome!!!-hannahlizzbeth

I would have to say Timesplitters: Future Perfect, because I think it completely kills Halo, Halo to, Farcry, or any other multiplayer game I've played before.-cookie

Well I like all the suggestions. But even though I haven't played it in a long time I gotta say i've never played any game on multi player as much as I did golden eye back when it was big. and I know a whole bunch of people who would agree. But hey theres prolly a way better ones around now-Alec Chalmers

Those are really awsume suggestions but I would say that World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade rules! The graphic is sweet and everything is so cool-reply by ZEldoooooo

Almost all games that come out nowadays are multiplayer anyway, thus its impossible to compare them, its like asking you to compare a football game like FIFA 08 with a racing game, you just can't!I think Halo has the best multiplayer system, it has so many things you can do online!

Well its always hands down for smash brothers melee being the party game of all party games. But when your buddies is pretty much bored with that game they will move unto something with violence like Halo I assume. Really its just the choice of the people at the moment. Really I would choose playing Smash over Halo as a party game but then my friends would prefer Halo.