xisto Community
dodgerblue

Time For Me To Retire Now, And Become A Duck. The funniest, most addictive flash animation ever.

I couldn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes and after that it got stuck in my head, and I sang this the whole day and drove my entire family crazy. :o

By the way, they're singing it to me now. :D

Disclaimer: I will take no responsibility for sudden extreme interest in tablets, bricks or potatoes. Or leprechauns. Or inexplicable urges to sing this song in the car or shopping malls. If you have small children, don't let them hear this song or you'll regret it for the rest of your life (or as long as you can hear).

You have been warned!!

http://www.patricia-niklaus.de/

Its Lodin, still lodin. DONE, Thankx for the warning but i didnt care about the waring. Lama, lama, potao~~, I'm going to drive my family crasy. I'm so addicted to this song.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG, THE ALIENS ARE CONTROLLING THE SONG, IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG, YOU WILL BECOME STRONGLY ADDICTED TO IT. WARING...LAMMA...POTAT.... NOOOO..WARNING, WARNING

ooh, I'm bored of the song now.