xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Deejames deejames

Hi all, I alreadyu being hosted but I've never posted it here my intro.. but on some other threads I have posted it who am I .. hihi.. anyway, I'd like to post it here..Im a college working student. Computer Technology. I work as Internet Cafe Attendant. Im also an mIRC addict. I have a channel named #iskul in server irc.chatx.net. I am here in Xisto because i need a hosting service for my channel and the same time for my thesis. Our thesis was to create a site using CMS portal like Php-Nuke, Mambo etc. So if you'd like to me better you can always catche me online in ChatX.net server in mIRC. For all thos who dont know how to join in my community.Go to mIRC program.Type in /server irc.chatx.net Then join #iskulSee yah all there!!

hello guys.!! im back online!!

I am now working as layout artist..

I'm already 23 of age now..and learned a lot !!

It's almost 4 years now since not back here in Xisto !

I really can't forget Xisto how it helps me!

So here I am now.. a photographer and a graphic artist..

if you'd like to see my works...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <-- the company im working with

http://deejames.blogspot.de/ <--- my collections of arts and crafts..

Thank you again Xisto for a good community!!!!

MORE POWER !! GOD BLESS !!!!

james

DeeJames? Reminds me of DJ xD Anyways, heya :P welcome, trap 17 rules, blah, blah :D You know it all already :PI'm in college too :D Doing a Games Programming course. Not been going that well, coz for the first year (in the second now) we had teachers not knowing the programing languages (C++ and VB) and some leaving, etc B) But it's going cool now :) We're doing 3D modelling.What else do you do in yours?

Hi there and welcome to Xisto.com! I wish you the best of wishes during your stay here and good luck on your website! By the way, I took a peek at your works on the links that you provided us, and, I must say, they were very impressive! Keep up the great work, and see ya around on the forums!