xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please help me

I cant get my site to load, i uploaded my index.html to the public_html folder via ftp, and still nothing. I tried index.htm, and that didnt work. I tried uploading to just about every folder with no avail, what am i doing wrong? Please someone help ths n00b. Also my Passwrd dont work in the c-panelmy infofatmatt.frenuehosting.com

well your probly spelling somthing wrong because in the first one you spelt it 'fatmatt' and in the second you you spelt it 'fatatt'

I made sure everything was correct, no typo's (just in this forum). I dont get it, i did upload to the public_html with no avail. I dont get it. Oh well I guess I'm forced to stay with my other provider untill I figure this out. Thanks for the replies, and if anyone has any suggestions please leave them.Thanks

yeah it is in the public html folder on my ftp program. I dont know, Nothing ever goes as it should for me im used to it. It will never work, because I'm cursed by god.Since I cant get it to work maybe someone else can tryNew Account Info | +===================================+ | Domain: fatmatt.frenukehosting.com | Ip: 70.85.96.100 (n) | HasCgi: y | UserName: fatmatt | PassWord: ***** | CpanelMod: x | HomeRoot: /home | Quota: 800 Meg | NameServer1: ns3.jb-hoster.com | NameServer2: ns4.jb-hoster.comI know its bad to post your password but I cant do anythin with it, Please someone check it for me!