xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Addon Domain Issues, Help Requested

Hello. Recently I have been trying to set up a domain name I purchased and have been having many difficulties with doing so. By the way, I have a purchased account (Plan A), not a free account. Also, more than 72 hours have passed since changing NS's.

1) When searching the forums for help I have found that apparently one of the servers, or something, is currently down on the NS's that I have linked to. On the support page it tells me to put the NS's as: ns1.vaio-hosting.com & ns2.vaio-hosting.com. On another page it tells me to put the NS's as ns3.jb-hoster.com & ns4.jb-hoster.com. I have linked to the vaio-hosting DN's, is this a problem and should I change to the JB Hoster NS's?

2) When attempting to set up an addon domain when logged into CPanel I get a barrage of errors, including:

i) Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more then (0) addon domains! The below addon domain was not setup!

ii) On the Username/directory/subdomain Name Field in the Addon Domain box, whatever information I add in, it adds to the end of my url (madnetworks.freenukehosting.com). I am very unclear as what to put in this field. Also, what is the password field used for?

3) I have tried making a parked domain and that completly does not work.

Can anyone help me with these issues? Thank you.

better try this.. get ur account modify. so the domain would be the one u purchased...

Get my account modified? How would I go about doing that? Sorry for asking, I am new here.

These are the nameservers you should use  
ns3.jb-hoster.com
ns4.jb-hoster.com

Thank you for the correct nameservers. I'll fix that, and I still am not sure what to put in the fields on CPanel.

I haven't actually ever used the addon domain before so im not sure what other info you have to put in the other fields. i'm sure someone with that knowledge will see this thread and be able to help you with that.