xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bogeyman

I went to watch bogeyman the other day!I thought it was the worst movie ive seen so far this year,it took over an hour before any action happened! the actors where second grade..The special effects where good tho.Have any of you seen the movie darkness falls? well its very similar to that. in fact i think it may have the same producer (sam raimi)I give it two out of ten 2/10Do not go and waste your money watching it! but thats your choice! maybe some people will like it...Have you seen it yet? what did you think?

Two of my mates went to watch this and they said it was good up until a point about half way through where it just got so *BLEEP* it cancelled out the first half.Having listened to their views on it...I think I'll wait until it comes out on video...then I might just rent it....:o.