xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Holy Crap

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I went to sleep, and my site had not even used about 200mb of bandwith, and my site has had about 4 unique vistors yesterday....after 6 hours of sleep, i wake up and my site looks like this....Bandwith Usage: 3268.98 Megabytes Page hits: 1846Todays Page hits: 1646Unique hits: 1413Todays unique hits: 1363

very nice, congrats to your website's success!have you been putting banners on other sites or anything? that's kind of strange to have such a very large increase in traffic in 6 hours

Yeah sorry SD I have a jumpy IP address, I just love your site so much ;)But seriously, that is mint! Good luck with the templates.

Hey im having this same weird thing going on at my site too... i just had it for about 20 minutes.. installed phpnuke... and 129 people have visited it... uhm something is messed up...

Twice the amount of visitors in one hour? After only being up for 20 minutes? I dont think thats strictly accurate. Something has gone screwy.

nvm its 374 now ;) lol something is wrong anyone know what is up?

Is it hits or uniqe hits? If it's uniqe hits and you haven't been promoting your website like hell, then something is definitally messed. But if it's just hits, then it could just be you ;) .

mine is going up and up and up....Page hits: 2368Todays Page hits: 2168Unique hits: 1805Todays unique hits: 1758 i put my tutorials up on good-tutorials.com and thats why the huge increase, my tutorial was put on the main page today, and ive been getting hits like crazy :mrgreen:

you deserve is stoned ;) your tuts are really quite goodand with all this new traffic, i would recommend selling those templates you have. they are well done and i'm sure you would sell a bunch every day. money = good :twisted: