xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Simpsons or Futurama

Ok im going for futurama because I personaly think that simpsons has been worn out it just isnt funny anymore where as futurama was fresh and funny as hell but some guy at fox suddenly says "Oh this isn't the simpsons, lets cancel it" which I personaly think was a realy bad discision. What do you think?

got to be the simpsons... you know all the charactors! homer is my favourite, i want to be just like him (joking)do you know that smithers is gay? course you did..Futurama is also an exellent program, its a great shame they stopped making it.

The Simpsons was the best show on tv in its first, oh, 8 years, but then the writing got very stale and hackneyed and now they go for the lowest common denomiator instead of spot-on social satire.I don't even want to get into the last episode. I saw 5 minutes and turned off the tv. I'm going to destroy my Simpsons stuff and never watch the show again.I wish Fox would bring back Futurama like they did Family Guy.

I would have to vote for Futurama here. I have recently watched several episodes of it and think it is/was one of the most original and funny shows on TV. The Simpsons was funny, in 1991.

I would have to vote Simpsons. Even after all this time it is still pretty good. This is not to take away from Futurama. That is a great show too. I liked it on fox and i like to watch it on satellite (I cant remember the channel). I am not sure if they are new ones or reruns. But since I have not seen them they are new to me.

Difficult to compare The simpsons with Futurama. I like both. I cant really choose but if i have to choose i choose Futurama because i am sick of the reruns here on belgium television of the simpsons.