xisto Community

Yup Got to have Metal Like: Korn, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Kilswitch Engage, Otep

GREAT HEAVY STUFF  :P

Korn, Mudvayne, and Slipknot aren't metal. Korn and Mudvayne are more rock/nu-metal (nu-metal isn't metal) and Slipknot is nu-metal. I have nothing against nu-metal since I listen to it myself, but most metal fans hate it when people start talking about nu-metal in a metal topic.

I don't really listen to much metal (I really should, butI just am not into pirating music, and I'm too cheap to buy CDs :P), but lately I've been listening to Through Ashes Of Empires by Machine Head. That is definitely THE GREATEST album I've ever heard. Every single song on that CD is amazing.

you are right about korn and mydvayne...but slipknot? you're making a mistake...slipknot first was death metal/ trash band...later they changed a singer, death is out, but trash stays...i call it trash/hard core...something about thati dont really like heavy metal, i like more melodic stuff, like melodic death, black...etc

metal rules and dontmaimyourself knows how much i like it cos he no's me in R/L

I dont really like metal that much but i can manage the melodic stuff

I love metal but not really the bands you mentionediced earth live about 30 mins north of memetallica i used to like back in the day when they didnt *BLEEP*more into death metal now or black metalnorma jean, as i lay dying, atreyu, ect

I am in love with Dimmu Borgir. Some of my other favorates are Nailbomb, Megadeth, Pitbull Daycare and Ramstien. I think that Metallica has become really popish. At least I think so. I did not like their newest cd, St Anger. But I do like their Reload. I used to have it. Well that is, until someone stole it.