xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

HELP ME!

I deleted "My Computer" off my desktop - how do I get it back!

----added----

never mind:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Access your display properties. Select the desktop tab. Click on customize desktop. Put a check mark next to My Computer. Click OK. Click apply

So, thats that solved. Thanks to the internet not clearing out its junk from two years ago.

Thanks dj, but problem sol-ved. On the bright side, it took less for someone here to offer a solution than what it took computing.net to give a solution. Isn't that grand?

How come you don't have the icon? What do you use instead? Is it that big bulky start menu? I hate that, I've got mine as classic start up menu, small icons. Yeah, life is good.

I know but i needed help quick i had no idea. So its better to ask than to go around being crazy about My Computer icon. Its not my fault.

its all right man... I also didnt even knew what was My Documents for a long *bottom* time.. so i guess you learn from mistakes and erros.

Clean desktop is the best desktop, but i havnt found a theme with what i want, so for now i just have the basic icons on my desktopbtw, if anyone here can help me make my own theme using photoshop CS, email me plz @ dmeza@wi.rr.com