xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Great news... thanks FNH

I'll tell ya! It's REALLY hard to find another "FREE HOST" out there that doesn't have SOOOOOOOOOOOO many restrictions, unlike this one! ;) Anyways, Thanks again guys, but i'm hoping that something like this wont happen for another year or so... :? Anyways, if anyone would like to key me in... are we staying w/ vaio-hosting and when is that apach (or however you spell it) thing be fixed? (NOT TO SAY I'M IN A HURRY... I know...I know... I know... "ITS FREE!")Thanks in advance guys! & THANKS FNH! ;):D Regards,

Stay cool guys, we're still waiting though.Since I've requested a FREE account aoubt 3 weeks ago, all I was made to do is "sit tight and wait"... So Im asking you, just sit tight and wait though FNH has more admins than before.

ya, i understand what you guys are saying... if anything i can be patient for up to a month, then after that! you better watch out lol ;)Anyways, All i wanna know is ... are we sticking with the vaio-hosting server or are we going to another server and have to re-re-re-request free hosting... ...Thanks in advance for your response.Regards,

The only better free webhosting provider I've ever seen was ******** but they no longer creating free accounts. :? Anyway FNH is cool! 8)

-Removed name by MOD-

Well let's just say... we dont want you to get in trouble for advertising other sites.... i dont know if even stating the name is offensive towards FNH... but i would just kind of blank that out just in case lol ;)