xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Intel vs AMD

I voted for AMD, because it's CPU's are as fast as Intel and have lower clock what means they have better architecture.And AMD64 has hardware 32 bit code execution support but on every IA64 platform it has to be software emulated which results in drastic slowdown!! ;)I have AMD64 2800+ with 2GHz clock and it's great!!

I have a Intel 4 3.0 Ghz... But AMD is less noisy ;) My vote also goos to AMD... Intels are sometimes more slow then a AMD even if they have more Ghz...

I voted for Intel since it is good in my computer since I do a lot of video editing like at least twice a week. I would recomend an AMD for most purposes and gaming. Also they are cheaper too.

I voted for AMD, because it's CPU's are as fast as Intel and have lower clock what means they have better architecture.And AMD64 has hardware 32 bit code execution support but on every IA64 platform it has to be software emulated which results in drastic slowdown!! LaughingI have AMD64 3200+ with 2,4GHz clock and it's great!!

even though i have A P4 my vote goes to AMD. New AMD 3800+ and 4000+ are unbeatable. Btw intel also has 128Bit.Itanium II. Must be for superservers.