xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dual Monitors

HelloI have a laptop w/ a monitor port--I use it for an extended desktopWhen I plugged it in the 1st time it just copied my laptop monitor screen onto the second screen--i.e. What i see on my laptop screen was on the monitro.But i cant figure out how to do this againAny Ideas?Post OR PM--Mike

You want to have an extended desktop again? Be more clear... And what kind of laptop do you have? Brand & type & what are you running Windows XP or Linux... In windows XP You go to > Control Panel > ( On laptop sometimes Intel Extreme Graphics) or Display In display you go to settings > And then you select your 2nd Monitor...> And wink on "Extend My Windows Desktop onto this monitor" ... ;) In Intel Extreme Graphics you can just select it...

One of your F keys (F1 to F12) should say CRT/LCD on it. Try*Pushing the FN key and the F button together*Pushing the windows key and the F button togther*Pushing the windows, FN and F buttong together.