xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Few Questions

I just got paid hosting tonight. I am not sure why my site will not load, im guessing it is taking a while for the nameservers. In the email I got, for the nameservers it has a series of #'s after the domain name, and i am not sure if i am supposed to add that to my nameservers, i tried, and it said invalid, so i just have the domains it gave me for 1 and 2. Next, what exactly is phpnuke? and what is the point of it?

I don't know about the rest, but php-nuke is a content management system with a built in phpbb forum ;)

Tim :twisted:

Is there an example anywhere? I dont understand this completely/

My nameservers for my paid hosting are:NS3.JB-HOSTER.COMNS4.JB-HOSTER.COMThere are no #'s in themAnd yes, it will take a while for the nameservers to be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours (it's usually less then 24 though)

My nameservers for my paid hosting are:
NS3.JB-HOSTER.COM
NS4.JB-HOSTER.COM

There are no #'s in them

And yes, it will take a while for the nameservers to be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours (it's usually less then 24 though)

I actually figured it out, haha the .net hasnt registered yet, so I was modifying another one of my domains nameservers.