xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Wirelles Lan WAP54G

i am use wirelles linksys wap54g, But his distance was short, who that could the modification to power? or used antenna what good?

How many distances that has been you try?i with the distance 800 m. the connection has been no good connection/ ping time out , but sometimes good

800 meters?...if you do mean meters, thats farther than wifi goes generally. Also, remember to take into account obstacles such as walls that damage reception.

But LOS, because I used tower 30 metre and 10 metre, what could not in fact, I used directive antenna external:(What his solution so that could connect ?Could you look for the scheme/diagram home brew grid antenna?Thankyou beforehand:)

But whether could, if the distance 800 meters , use of the reflector from inside the house?its no L.O.S ,I will try...thanks for your links :wink: