xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New 60GB ipod with Pictures

Is it me or do you people feel that iPod is now losing it's point like with mobile phones. I mean they will all become one thing. in 5 years you will be able to make calls with iPOD or connect to the net etc.I think that they should just stick with the music and maybe a radio tunner. No need for the colored screen and the pictures. If you want ot trasnfer such files get a usb flash memory and watch them on a digital camera or ur pc. Now iPOD will get even higher than the super overpriced price it has and it will also get heavier more hard to use and i think it's annoying to lose it's main target.--Like beckham he plays to advertise Adidas and Nike ;)

I actually like the added features, as long as they leave a model that doesnt have it all. I dont mind the cool gadgets added to it, I jusit mind the massive price increase that goes with it.

Is it me or do you people feel that iPod is now losing it's point like with mobile phones. I mean they will all become one thing. in 5 years you will be able to make calls with iPOD or connect to the net etc.

It's called the iPhone and yes Motorola is making it and it should be able to download from the iTMS, too.

I'm quite content with my iPod as espcially with all the cool stuff iPodLinux can do.

I believe that the 60 GB photo dosnt really take away from the ipod. First the color screen not only lets you watch photos, but makes navigation much easier, and allows for more hacks and upgrades. The 60 GB is nice, and will allow you to backup pics from ur camera on the go if ur a photographer. Finally, all the new possibilites will not truely complicate the ipod, they will simply build on a great success.

My phone already has a decent MP3 player in it - without iTunes. I can send what I want to it and not pay.I feel that Apple are trying to monoplise the market with, to be honest, a product that is not that great.

tha'ts my point. Why do i need that my mobile does that my laptop does that my ipod does etc. I think ipod's shouldn't move to pics. Or they should only be for backgrounds or smth. Anyway that's how i feel. Of course great feature but i explained.