xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion: clean up the forums :

It seemed like a good idea to me that when FNH officially merges, this forum should be cleaned up.With this I mean getting all non stickied posts out of the way, because the forum is filling up too much now (my opinion), what do you think?

i don't think that should happen. Even if the topics talk about warez. FNH should keep them as a proof if someone asks the reason of ban or anything. If there are some topics to be delted that won't be more than 20 i guess.

I've done a bit of 'tiding' around here and there.  check out the support forum now  :roll:

No offense, but that was a very bad idea in my opinion. There might have been info that someone could have found there, and since it is all gone now, they'll have to create topics to ask again. Some people do search, you know.

I've done a bit of 'tiding' around here and there.  check out the support forum now  :roll:

No offense, but that was a very bad idea in my opinion. There might have been info that someone could have found there, and since it is all gone now, they'll have to create topics to ask again. Some people do search, you know.

I disagree with you. All useful content form the support forum has now been added/will be added to the FAQ's and so on.

90% of the topics were asking for account resets.

The other 10% were questions asking, "How can I access cpanel" and "Where is my site?"

With the new setup, there should be a drop in repeat questions.

I voted no. However I think all non-useful members should DEFINATELY be removed. Merger or no merger, the old members that don't use the site should be chopped away.

I voted no. However I think all non-useful members should DEFINATELY be removed. Merger or no merger, the old members that don't use the site should be chopped away.

Admin is working on it