xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion: "Want to be a millionaire?"

You could organize some kind of competition similar to "Want to be a millionaire?" so that people can get FNH$ easier ;)You could put a minimum requirement of posts, like 75-100 or so, so that people don't create new accounts to play more times ;)The prizes could go like:0 -> 0 FNH$1 -> 5 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money **2 -> 20 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money **3 -> 50 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money **4 -> 100 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money **5 -> 250 FNH$ ** The player can go on playing without losing the 250 FNH$ **-------------------> Earned FNH$ amount recorded6 -> 500 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money, else, he will win 250 FNH$ **7 -> 1000 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money, else, he'll win 250 FNH$ **8 -> 2500 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money, esle, he'll win 250 FNH$ **9 -> 5000 FNH$ ** The player must stop playing to get this money, else, he'll win 250 FNH$ **10 -> 10000 FNH$ ** This would be the greatest ammount of FNH$ you can win **Or some kind of similar game :DAnd about the questions... you could ask some people to work as question makers, but they would not be able to play the game under any circumstances

uploading wouldn't be a prob ;)just mail me the ftp info (FA.Whizz@gmail.com)

I will give you 1500 if you upload that, config it so it works and upload and config a gallery

I don't understand the point of this game.

To make a game where people can get FNH$ easily ;)

By The Way... just to say that the prizes I put in the 1st post are just an example, the could be higher