xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Looking for ,.-*^*-., GOOD ,.-*^*-., thrash metal groups

Hi there everyone.I'm looking for someone who would tell me some good thrash metal groups. I already have Beyond The Embrace, Death Angel, Megadeth, Anthrax, Parasma and Eraso!, but I would like you to recommend me some rocking groups.P.D.: If it's Thrashcore, betterP.D.(2): By the way, if you say also some good Death Metal group, also thanked ;)

I don't like most of that stuff thats just wall-to-wall noise, its just annoying and most of it sounds the same. But I can, however, tell you some bands that play loud rock music with attitude and it sounds really awesome. The first is Sleepytime Gorilla Museum who not many people have heard of. Their music is experimental and some say weird, but its just different and its very, very interesting. Try their website: http://www.sleepytimegorillamuseum.com/ for some mp3's and other info. Included are links to buy the music, which I reccomend you do.

Another band, of the less dark but no less intense stream is The Blood Brothers who's music is UNRELENTING in its constant force. It will probably knock you off your chair if its too loud the first time you hear it.

And another band, more rock than thrash is At The Drive-in who split up after one phenominal album "Relationship Of Command" very intense music and very very interesting too.

So, not much Thrashcore and not much Death Metal, but three very very very good bands. Enjoy!