xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fantastico?

Do paid hosting accounts come with fantastico? This feature is great, and I really need my hosting service to allow me to install my own oscommerce store. Please let me know if I can do this here.

did FNH used to have fantastico on free host too? I think before they get the vaio server.

Nope, my account had no fantastico before.

I dont have Paypal, is there any other way I can purchase?

YOu should set up an account...it is free and Easy. You can use your Credit card OR bank account to transfer funds into your PP account. It also makes buying online easier and secure.

If im not mistaken.. I remember a time FNH used to have Fantastico or it was just me crazy. IDK which one was but .. wateva...

did FNH used to have fantastico on free host too? I think before they get the vaio server.

Mine did.....

mine did too the new one probly will have it too

It's used to add scripts to your hosting at the touch of a button. Want PHP NUKE installed, just click install and it's done.It contains loads of scripts.