xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

new contest

Well admin wants to start 2 contests. One in 4 days for the normal members, staff NOT included, then after that one, one for the staff only.The first one, for normal members only, will have 4 winners in the end. Each winner will get a free domain name for 1 year. The problem is what to make the contest about. He wants something to do with the Cash Mod. I dont know, any suggestions?

Maybe admin could set up a shop or something with Real items (not physically though) and prices in normal dollars. Some items will be worth it, others won't, and if you get a dud, you're out of the contest, so it's whoever can buy the most without getting the dud(s) go into the final, where... something happens... ;) Thought of that all just then! :mrgreen:

well than we reset the FNH cash and do the contest for the FNH Cash. at the end of the month the 4 highest FNH cash win.Staff are not allowed to join this contest.Staff contest coming soon.

Can you just reset the cash that the people who want to enter the contest, have? Instead of reseetting everyone's? Or could you just give me 25k after the contest to pay it back? :twisted:

lol. it will be better after this. The intrest rate and withdraw rate will be at a good level, and the amount u get per post will be alot better. Soon it will all be good. :mrgreen:

yea i agree with that. The cash has gotten a little out of hand. The next time around we need to set the numbers a little lower.