xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have fun FNH (WITHOUT ME)

I'm done with FNH, notice how the servers are almost always down. People can't make sites here, they lose what they make. I'm most likely moving to viperhosting, they're never down. Enjoy this place while it lasts, free hosting will probably be gone soon. Remove me from moderator position and put someone else up, if there is anyone left of course. Keep my account though, I will still be posting here occassionally. Remove my hosting if I happen to have any left. I will no longer be here as often. This place is really bad please update it if you want anybody else to join.

VERY out of touch!:roll: Free hosting isn't available anymore because Admin cannot afford to pay for the free server, and there are heaps of people left to fill your boots ;)EDIT: Sorry, I posted this just before I found out about hosting comic back.

Hey RomanNuckles, I dont mean to bust your bubble but I just checked out viperhosting and this is what i found on the front page

Posted By: DarrenPosted On: Mar 8 2005, 04:21 PMGuys we are safe for another month. jagossel donated a whopping Ł78 which has saved VH for another month! Please thank him he is a great person and a very big value to ViperHosting and also at FireWebX when it was open. THANKYOU for this very generous donation.Darren and the VH Team.

I'm most likely moving to viperhosting, they're never down.

Oh yeah if it wasnt for that donation there wouldnt be freehosting there either.I dont think viperhosting is the stable thing your making it out to be.

Yeah, the hosting is comming bk, and that's good. BTW if you still don't wanna be any mod can I have the position if possible? LOL. Hey it's worth a try asking. ;)

Like I said I will still be posting here, although your free to give my moderator position ayway or I can keep it, either way.

Like I said I will still be posting here, although your free to give my moderator position ayway or I can keep it, either way.

Well said in ur first post to take it off, so i did. :mrgreen:

Yeah, the hosting is comming bk, and that's good.

Aye...but for how long before it goes down again?

oh, dont start with this crap lol