xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free Hosting on Paid Server (Please read)

Hello all FNH staff. Since FNH is a very good community and all its staff are great and they love it I will allow free hosting on the paid server.please make sure (make sure) that all the members that get free hosting are to be active on this forum every 10 days. that mean they must come to this forum everyday 10 days. I will give you access to remove accounts.

Ill be doing alot of this stuff now. Admin has more less put me in charge of getting everything set back up. Ill be giving out wmh access soon, and also will be starting to talk about a new contest, one for the memebers only, and one for the staff. Ill be making alot of posts, so get ready everyone ;)

Good. It'll be very nice to have an admin dedicated to the free hosting, who doesn't have to worry about the paid hosting. :wink: I'm looking forward to this. ;)

So am i ;) admin is trusting me alot, and i have no life so ill be dedicating every minute im not working on tempaltes or my site or GX-WH on FNH!!