xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Favourite Freewares My favourite freewares that rock

I dunno if ya'll support this kind-of thing on your forums, but I know that there's plenty of places to find CD keys, serial codes, cracks, the like on the internet. I run opera (latest version) and have Serial codes available for this, and many other products available now... PM me or somethin if you want a crack or serial to something
Mods- admins- such,

If this kind of stuff isn't appropriate for these forums, my bad.. i did'nt kno.. and it won't happen again.. aiight?

Not supported mate, don't try that here...

You risk being thrown out. I suggest you edit your posts immediately, if you want to stay here...

This is a clean forum and let us keep it clean.

Thanks for understanding.

Googlue!
A responsible forum member :(
Yeah, thanks bud, i noticed that noone was PM'n me or E-mailing me for info.. lol So i had to stop and think.. obviously it's not right.. even though I've seen people do worse stuff here.. but like i said. My bad. won't happen again... I'd like to point people in the direction of Download.com's Cool Download Site which is where I get EVERYTHING I download. Even though it seems kind-of obvious, but download.com is overlooked by many people.. and by looking at most of the pages, it seems like it's a pay-site where everything has to be paid for.. but yeah.. it's not.. it's 70% freeware/shareware... and it's real cool.. So check it out..

Oh, and if someone was going to ban me or whatever, i really think they'd've done it by now (jeez double contraction, what AM i thinking of?) so thanks for ur concern tho.

Yeah, thanks bud, i noticed that noone was PM'n me or E-mailing me for info.. lol So i had to stop and think.. obviously it's not right.. even though I've seen people do worse stuff here.. but like i said. My bad. won't happen again... I'd like to point people in the direction of Download.com's Cool Download Site which is where I get EVERYTHING I download. Even though it seems kind-of obvious, but download.com is overlooked by many people.. and by looking at most of the pages, it seems like it's a pay-site where everything has to be paid for.. but yeah.. it's not.. it's 70% freeware/shareware... and it's real cool.. So check it out..
Oh, and if someone was going to ban me or whatever, i really think they'd've done it by now (jeez double contraction, what AM i thinking of?) so thanks for ur concern tho.

It must be okay now, as you've realized the forum's rules and principles...
But I still feel it is better if you edit the previous posts and delete the unnecessary items!
Thanks
Googlue!

It must be okay now, as you've realized the forum's rules and principles...
But I still feel it is better if you edit the previous posts and delete the unnecessary items!
Thanks
Googlue!
Ahem ahem...that's suposed to be my line!

Joking...

googlue, I think its best to leave this stuff to the mods and admins. But anyway, good response.

If you are really interested, you can apply to be a moderator.

beg4mercy, its very polite of you to ask before posting such stuff and even not posting any links. However, do read the forum rules. It is clearly stated that no cracks, warez and other types of hacks are not allowed in this forum, be it in a forum, discussion or a link.

Anyway, interesting thread..I'll keep on to see what's coming up...

googlue, I think its best to leave this stuff to the mods and admins. But anyway, good response.
If you are really interested, you can apply to be a moderator.

Thank you Shackman, you have even given me a 1+ reputation! Thanks very much!!

Well, thanks for the offer... It may not be appropriate now... Been here only for 4 days! Let me spend some time... Get used to this forum...

Regards
Googlue!

A unique concept... Hide data within images!

ImageHide 2.0

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Download here

This is a Steganography software that encrypts text data that you want you keep securely in an image without altering the appearance of the image! For a person who doesn't know about this concept, it is just an image. Open with your password... there it is... your secure data, just for you...

Features

Hide loads of text in images (Steganography)

Simple encrypt and decrypt of data (old Ver 1.0)

See how much data you can add in bytes

No increase in image size

Image looks the same to normal paint packages

Get past all the mail sniffers

New Version 2.0

Better Encryption

Now uses RC_4 encryption plus SHA Hashing 

Hashed Passwords (now in image)

loads and views Ver 1.0 files

Now knows Version and if encrypted or not

Can now print the images

Save Image files as BMP or PNG

Can use many different image formats

Still Free!

Try this...

Googlue!

OpenOffice.org

OpenOffice is a free, Open Source alternative to MS Office with a Word compatible word processor, a complete Excel compatible spread sheet program and a Power Point like presentation software and drawing program and also allows to save to PDF file. You can even save PowerPoint files as .swf(flash).

Also included are Indexing functions, a layout manager, third-party import filters, HTML export capability and a context-sensitive html editor.

45 MB download and install.

Though not as professional and sleek as MS Office, a good alternative, especially open source, for those who cannot afford to upgrade MS Office everytime for silly features...

Download here

Enjoy,

Googlue!

Windows Media Player 10 Final!

You like it or hate it, it rules. This new version of the softy is the best so far and well designed too. I must add, however, they should include a digital enhancer like DFX, from the next version...

Download here

I like Zoom player too, while in this topic!

Zoom Player is capable of playing all common media formats and quite a few of the not so common, including:

AVI, Matroska (MKV), QuickTime (MOV), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP), Flash (SWF), RealMedia (RA/RM/RMVB/RAM), Windows Media Format (ASF/WMV/WMA including DRM with WMV Professional version), OGG Movie (OGM), MPEG1 (MPG/VCD), MPEG2 (MPG/SVCD/VOB), MPEG4 (DIVX/XVID/ISO), VP3-VP6, MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), Vorbis Audio (OGG), Dolby Digital (AC3), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), MusePack Audio (MPC), FLAC Audio (FLAC), OptimFROG Audio, Monkey Audio (APE), Wave Audio (WAV), CD-Audio.

Zoom Player Standard remains Free for Non-Commercial use

Download here

Googlue!

I have many freewares on my pc some of them are :-Browser - Opera and Firefox . I prefer Firefox over Opera. I also have avant but I not uses is very much because it is built over IE shell.Email Client - Incredimail . It is super just try it.Email tool - Eprompter. You can view all your yahoo,hotmail, mail.com,rediffmail, any pop3 mail in it and many others.Spyfighters- Ad Aware, Spybot, SpywareBlasterMessenger- Trillian For this time I remember only these.

Currently i'm running Netmeter. It monitors my outgoing and incoming internet speed. I used to have kerio firewall to monitor that but it sucked, i uninstalled it and it beeped my whole internet connection. So now i have agnitum outpost pro which is working fine for me. Also, foxmail is good for getting pop3 email and it has a built in hotmail proxy. I want gmail to go pop3. Oh yeh, anyone who wants a gmail, msg me i have 5 invites left.

Freeware?Hm... I'm using Miranda as my IM-Messager. It is very powerfull messager. I can talk in ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Jabber and IRC from 1 program very useful and free. Netscape 7.1 as browserPixie - very usefull program for choosing color from screen and receiveing it in the HTML formatWinamp - for listen musicTCPView - very usefull tool for checking internet connectionsCutter - for cutting big files on small piecesAdAware - for checking trojansSkype - for talkingNetTransport - for downloading filesPuTTY - for SSH connectionsThat's all I think