xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Its my BIRTHDAY!!!

Yeaahaaawwww!!! 17 years of age, and i'm glad about it. I can drive now. 8) Who's coming in my new Mitsubishi GT3000?Lets party! ;)

Happy birthday Mike. I'm gonna give you a present. Now where is that donate button.hehheheHappy Birthday, Have 17 FNH$, go and buy yourself something nice. :mrgreen:

Words can't explain how joyful I am at this moment - hazaa you have turned my dark world into one of light, and fortune.He only gave me 1.7FNH$ - Stingy &(^$^!!

Well happy birthday tron, I may scrounge up a few for you...Oh, and by the way you were wrong about one thing- you can "legally" drive now. Me, I'm fifteen, they just dont know... :roll:

Hmmm. I could drive legally at fifteen. **Thinks for a moment** HAHAHAHAHA!!! Loooooooossssseeeeerrrrrsssss! Anyway, Happy Birthday Tron. I too sent you a present. And this had better not just be a hoax to get FNH$ out of everyone, or I'm coming after you. ;)EDIT: Haha, I just donated 10000 FNH$ to him ;) Beat that, stulti. :!: btw, if anyone here knows what stulti means, I'll give them another 10K. :wink:

haha whoa tron is rich now!!!and im 15 too im studing for my drivers test im going to take itnext week so then I'll be ableto drive!

Happy Birthday Tron,let's start a new tradition where the person who's birthday day it is has to give everyone else money :mrgreen: i'm joking

17 hundred big ones for your birthday! Congrats on making it to 17... now u can drive, see if you make it to 18 :roll:I'm kidding... Happy Birthday Tron!